Craystik Self Adhesive Grip Nails are self adhesive fasteners. They are widely used in HVAC systems, primarily for fixing external thermal insulation and internal acoustic liner onto the duct surface.
- Nail: 2.5mm diameter electrogalvanized
- Base Dimensions: min (1 3/8”) and (2”)max.
- Base Metal: Hot Dipped Galvanized steel sheet.
- Metal Gauge: 28 USG
- Base: Double sided PE Foam
- Grip nails are self adhesive fasteners used to fix thermal insulation or acoustic liner onto the duct surface, internally or externally. Together with duct insulation adhesive, these grip nails hold the insulation firmly, not allowing any sagging and thereby preventing any condensation.