The First UL Listed Middle East Flexible Duct.
UL 181 Class 1 Air Duct. – MH48925
Crayflex® is a very strong fully flexible compressible light weight duct which is widely used in Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems for Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications. Crayflex® is extremely durable and will maintain dimensional stability when fully extended. Highly efficient when correctly installed, Crayflex® provides a maintenance free service life under normal operating conditions.
All Thermal performance (R Value) are classified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in accordance with Air Duct Council (ADC) flexible duct performance.
Ideal for all Air Conditioning / Ventilating Systems including Hospitals, Hotels, Commercial and Office Buildings and many other Industrial and Residential applications.
Offers a high degree of flexibility, which allows it to be easily connected to any desired position.
A quick and economical means of correcting misalignment between system components.
Allows ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts would be difficult and costly to install.
Designed to supply and return air duct for indoor applications in residential and commercial heating and air conditioning system.
Suitable for use as complete air duct system and or use as branch duct connections to mixing boxes, diffusers, rooms inlets or other terminal devices.
- Tear and puncture resistant construction
- Crayflex® offers smooth air tight inner core when correctly installed which provides low friction loss. Energy efficient and no fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and microorganism.
- Able to withstand 16”w.g. air pressure suitable for low medium and high pressure class.
- Low operating cost.
- Compressed ducts reduces freight and storage costs.
- No air leakage.
- Quick installation
- Spring steel wire helix assures dimensional stability, resists mechanical abuse and provides more efficient air distribution.
- Thick blanket of fiberglass for excellent thermal characteristics.
Crayflex® 2PMJ is a double lamination tough polyester which encapsulates cold rolled steel wire spiral wound helix form the air tight inner core of the Crayflex® 2PMJ. The double layer core if each product is wrapped in multiple thickness of fiberglass insulation. All three products are sheathed in rugged and durable reinforced, laminated metalized aluminum mylar jacket.
- 2PMJ R Value 4.2
- 2PMJ R Value 6.0
- 2PMJ R Value 8.0
Crayflex® 2PPJ is a double lamination tough polyester which encapsulates cold rolled steel wire spiral wound helix form the air tight inner core of the Crayflex® 2PPJ. The double layer core if each product is wrapped in multiple thickness of fiberglass insulation. All three products are sheathed in rugged and durable grey polyethylene outer jacket.
- 2PPJ R Value 4.2
- 2PPJ R Value 6.0
- 2PPJ R Value 8.